CUSTOM PICTURE FRAMING SYDNEY
02 9389 6642
A unique and desirable approach to framing, helping your artwork to pop. From sleek and sexy to smart and luxurious, we frame to suit your needs, giving your piece that point of difference.
We have one of the largest custom framing ranges in Sydney and pride ourselves on exceptional service and craftsmanship. This makes us a premium choice for those that are looking for quality individual frame design.
Experts in our craft, Right Angles Picture Framing has been making artwork pump for over 35 years.
Our Custom Sevice Include:
- Direct to the Door - Pick up and collection of works to be framed and onsite consultations.
- Canvas Stretching - Using quality rosewood strecher bars to ensure your artwork lasts.
- Block Mounting - For those on a buget a simple way to get images on the wall.
- Acrylic Face Mounting - A slick clean method for photos.
- Dibond Mounting - For the profesional photographic finish.
- Mirrors - Professional custom mirros all sizes high quality, make your mirrior an unique.
- Textiles & Memorabilia - Expericend 3D object framing and textile framers.
- Sport Jersey Framing - don't store it, show it in a quality custom frame.
- Mat Cutting -Get the cleanest edges with our computerized mat cutter.
- Glazing - Heaps of choice and some glazing that many say is amazing.
- Conservation Framing - All our methods of framing are consevation and higher.
- Gallery Framing - for quality, value and impeccable service ask for a quote.
- Corporate Framing -We are competively priced without losing quatliy.
One of the Widest Range of Picture Framing Materials in Sydney
With one of the largest custom framing ranges in Sydney we like to provide choice to get the best out of your item for display and your picture frame allowing you to create something completely unique.
Our Picture Frame Suppliers:
- Antons - It is a 100% Australian, family-owned company.
- Aus Mouldings - Australian sydney based manufacturer.
- Bellini Fine Mouldings - Hand made by the Italian masters.
- Champtons - APM - Manufacturer making mouldings right here in Australia.
- Megawood Larson Juhl - picture frame industry leading wholesale supplier
- Partos Plus - Proudly Australian-owned company based in Heidelberg, Melbourne.
Many picture framing companies will only have one or two suppliers, we prefer a wide range of suppliers so we can give our customers the most choice to make thier pictures unique.
Our Matboard Range Includes:
- Artique Soild Core - Conservation mat board is an alpha celluose.
- Arqadia White Core - Premium quality, crisp white core acid free alkaline buffered.
- Bainbridge Fabrics and Textured Mats - alpha cellulose core and backing.
- Novacore White Core - Buffered acid - free core and backing paper
- Rising Museum Board - 2ply - 8ply 100% cotton avaliable in jumbo sizes.
Why use matboards? simply they protect artwork by spacing it away from the contact with the glass while providing decorative design and balance with the picture frame and artwork.
Our Glass Range Includes:
- Optium Museum Acrylic - 99 % UV Protection virtually invisible anti-reflective coating.
- Museum Glass - 99 % UV Protection Amazing Clarity Ultimate Picture Protection.
- Conservation Clear - 99% UV Protection from your art fading.
- Art Glass UV - Reveals true colors and texture of the art.
- Plexi Glass - UV Protection 30 years non yellowing safer than glass
- 2mm Float - Clear standard picture frame glass.
Why use quality picture frame glass? they protect artwork from sunlight damage and some appear all most invisible.
Our Backing Range Includes:
- Foam Core - FoamCore is a material on which is used widely for mounting photos and prints.
- Gataboard - smooth faced and very light-weight and surprisingly strong and non-warping.
- Kappaboard - Perfect flatness - even with thin boards for high gloss photos and prints
- Alupanel - very high resistance to weathering and corrosion ideal for photos.
Why use quality materials on the back? because you many only look at the front of the picture on the wall but a quality back will insure the quality on the front will last.